My intention is to create a visual diary reflecting my emotions, inspirations and experiences mainly to share it with my lovely husband, my " other half " and create a photo blog expressing longing. And through this creative process to calm down and pass time while Guniz is away...
We got the news that he had to fly to Istanbul for work on Friday and he flew that Sunday. I had burst of emotions! I know this is not a big deal but a chance for me to document my emotions with photos. Yes, this is my first time staying alone in my New York City apartment. Sorry Shrimpy (our cat) no offense! His departure was quite abrupt; so as my decision to start this blog. Whenever I upload images, it eases me down a bit. I guess I feel like talking to him by sharing the images? Now, I guess I have a better understanding of my friends' feelings who live by themselves. Or my friends whose partners travel a lot. Or those of you who live far away from your loved one...My heart goes to you all.
So, it looks like this project will resume in couple of weeks as he comes back. Unless I would like to continue this visual diary project for some other reason? Thanks so much for your patience to read this long introductory! Now, photos can do the talking. w/love, > Deniz Asutay Engur
No comments:
Post a Comment